Thursday 26 May 2011

Okay, I'm sorry, I fail!

It just seems like so much effort to keep this place updated compared to tumblr and such. Perhaps because I feel like I have to actually write something coherent here and it seems like lately my brain has turned to mush.

Or... turned mushier than it was already.

Anyway, I'm sure I can throw some pictures and paragraphs at you today!

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned the Lolitas of Leeds here before... I know I've posted about the winter Loliday meet I arranged, and that was mostly with them, but I don't think I've ever formally talked about them. Well, now is as good a time as any, right?

The Lolitas of Leeds are, quite obviously, a group of lolitas who are based in and around the area of the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire. We meet every few weeks, whether it's a big formal gathering at some beautiful location like Harewood House (I'll talk about that later) or just a handful of us meeting at the quiet bar we've adopted in town. I guess it all started with the first meet back in August 2010, and since then our group of misfits has grown so beautifully, with more people joining us all the time!

Anyway, I've run out of brain energy again, so have some pictures!










In no particular order, because I'm lazy.

I hope I can remember to update here more often in the future. I have a few things I'd like to share, so we'll see how it goes from here!

3 comments:

Zeruda said...

Aww, I wish I lived in leeds!! I would hang out with you all all the time! :D

The Glass Princess said...

awh it looks like a lovely group! and yes come back i loved your blog!

Christine said...

Lovely pictures:D