Sunday 24 April 2011

Art for Commission!



Hello everyone~ I'm opening five commission slots, because I need to raise money for SMTown Paris (or Hyper Japan... depends on if I manage to get a ticket for SMT on tuesday ^^;;)!

Would you be kind enough to help a girl out and get something hand-drawn with love in return?

Here's what I'm offering...

Realism portraits; either pencil on a white background, or charcoal & chalk on a grey background. Can be anyone you like, just find me a reference picture to work from. £10 for A4.


B&W ink illustrations; a little something done in my own style, usually lolita-themed. We'll talk about it more in-depth if you're interested. £20 for A4.

In the same style, I can also design and make special occasion cards. £10 for a set of 20 10.5x10.5cm greeting cards, or we'll work something out about numbers/sizes/prices.
Generally you'd pay a deposit of half the price when we've agreed on the commission, and half when I've finished. I'll always send you a hard copy of the final piece if you request (presuming it's not the cards, of course).

Please leave a comment if you're interested!

0 comments: