Friday 12 November 2010

Visit my Polyvore!

I've recently become a little addicted to Polyvore, despite the fact that it crashes everytime I've almost finished a set and I end up having to redo most of it.


Click to go to my Polyvore profile

 
Here are all my sets so far--you can definately see my love for gothic and classic in these. The top left set, Midnight Stroll, would be my absolute dream coordinate. I imagine myself decked out in BABY and AatP, adorned with delicate crosses on fragile chains, holding the arm of a tall, well-dressed, mysterious man while we stroll through the cobbled streets of a rainy, Victorian-era London in the dead of night.

Get creative, and show me your dream coord with your own Polyvore set--and if there's a story to go with it, I'd love to hear that too!

3 comments:

Miss. Bethie Bathory said...

Oooh, those sets are lovely :D I think my favourites are not quite moitie and midnight stroll. I love your choice of headwear, I will have to pay more attention to hats :3

I've always loved black and blue as a colour combination, and black dress + blue tights/socks and a blue blouse is something I'd really like to try. Only problem being I would most likely have to get the blouse custom made from fan plus friend >.> which could end in disaster haha...

Jenny Pearl said...

Bethie: Thank you! I surprised myself with how much I've come to love the sets I've created actually~ Mmm, I do seem to have a thing for hats with lolita... it's a shame I can't fit my bowler over my wigs (':
Ah you love blue and black but you don't like Moitie! Oh I never thought of F+F... I was looking for a blue blouse for that set but the only one I found was Innocent World and that defied the point of a 'cheapish coord' :|

Miss. Bethie Bathory said...

Hahah I know, I'm weird. I think maybe its because I lean more towards a weird sort of gothic/sweet hybrid with a bit of aristocrat creeping in occasionally, there's usually not enough going on in moitie designs to keep me happy. And there are aspects to moitie that are too close to mainstream goth for my liking.

I may have to buy some blue ribbon and tie it around my top hat for the outfit I have panned for thought bubble :D (If i can resist wearing my bigass blue bow) My rose melody rosa crucifix skirt feels like it was designed for me haha