Wednesday 24 November 2010

Of Wishlists and Christmas Cards

For almost a week and a half I've been practically under house arrest (apart from friday... nothing could stop me seeing Harry Potter on its release date) because of my horrible tonsils. They like to play up a lot, but this time they got infected and I've been really ill. So I got bored, as you do when you're bedridden.

And my mind began to wonder.

And I thought, hmm this year I'm going to make my own Christmas cards! So today, to rid myself of boredem and to try and keep myself away from Tumblr (it didn't work very well) I started on my first design.


They'll be Lolita-themed, of course!

Also in the picture you can see the Christmas Wishlist I started to take my mind off the college work I should be catching up with. It got a little bit out of hand...

0 comments: