Saturday 11 December 2010

Finished Christmas Cards!

So a few posts back I mentioned I'd started a design for my own Christmas cards for this year. If you follow me on tumblr, you might have seen the WIPs and samples I posted as they developed.

Well here they are, finally printed and finished off with a touch of silver and gold!


I'm so pleased with the outcomes! I had suggestions to sell them, and while I love the idea that people would actually buy my work to give out as festive greetings, I don't really have the time to promote/package/send them out what with the massive amount of work I have to have done at college before the end of next week (cries).

Maybe next year, if I start earlier. But for now I'm happy just sending them out to my friends and family.

2 comments:

The Glass Princess said...

theyre beautiful! you did a lovely job im sure everyone will love them!

Hayley said...

These are so cute!
Your friends and family will be delighted! x